Reviews for "Newgrounds Holiday Worm"

I killed the worm and splashed the eyes, then I went to the menu again. But no medal?

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

You need two more things at the same time to get the medal.
Merry Christmas :)

Awesome work guys but I cant get christmas is ruined medal I clicked several times and the art vanished then i thought I would kill the worm and I did,it died ,still no medal .I dont know how to get it
maybe bugged or something still an awesome work guys I really like your spending time on something so christmas spirited.

P.S. If I cant get the "Christmas is ruined" due to a bug ok but if there is another way to get it please pm me I think I was helpful and maybe you will fix the medal (if it is bugged ofcourse)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Nah the Christmas is ruined medal def works, but it seems to be very hidden.
Hint: what else remains on the screen?

Thanks though, and merry christmas :)

I'm so glad to have been a part of this.
All the pictures were incredible and Cloudeater did a fantastic job of linking my picture to his.

Also thanks TurkeyOnAStick for organizing it and doing all the flash parts, you're absolutely brilliant!

I think this turned out fan-freakin'-tastic! Some of the blending was so flawless I had no idea where the next one started! Great work everyone! I'm proud to have been a part of this with you guys!

Hyppy Christmas :)

I love Xmas entries, and this one is no exception! :D
The audio track adds to the magnificent artwork everyone involved has created.
Awesome work and awesome medals, thanks!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Thanks old bean, yeah Troisnyx did a brill job with the audio - really helps when all you have on screen is a long string of pictures.

Thanks for the review, and I hope you get an awesome Christmas!