Reviews for "The Calculatron"

I am honealty confused by all the high scores. The drawings are not great, animation is broken and not very smooth, there are no sound effects and the music is not great. The idea has potential as a version 2 though. It must of been a slow day on newgrounds if it appeared on the front page.

It's.........Original? Reminds me of the old days of newgrounds

I agree with the post below, this reminds me of flash from 2003. The reason I gave 3.5 was mostly because some of it seems rushed. The fonts should've been changed, the backgrounds and line work could've been cleaned up, the color palette is all over the place and it needed some sound effects to go with the action. I lol'd when I saw "Orientation: Not Gay" in the scanner, as well as the fact that blue-hair weaboo was 12 years old. I had to stop it, though, to read it. (also, why are 12 year olds fighting robo-dicked DBZ characters?)

Good work, keep at it, and thanks for letting me review and critique!

This reminds me of the old days of Newgrounds. Thanks for sharing this with us, it was certainly interesting.

Razor Ramon HG フゥ~! Sei sei sei! Keep at it and you will soon do great things mighty warrior~