Reviews for "You Are Disabled"

Oh, that was hard with the nearly blind one, until you notice the background thingies indicating where blocks are hanging, or the sound telling when blocks move. Well Done!

Noticed a glitch on the "Many ponder the elements that make up the death blocks" stage, where you can jump over the wall at the beginning. If you land on it and jump from there you can see the bottom of the stage, since the "blind" black thingy isn't far enough down

There needs to be a way to speed through text. Desperately.

You can walk on the top of the screen. I presume this is a glitch.

Also, on one screen I managed to jump down to the platform below and then jump back to the screen before, underneath the entrance. And then I was walking inside a wall. It was crazy.

Wow. Just wow. You have done a great job with making me feel like it is to be a disabled person (on a much much much much smaller scale.) While playing through with Spastic, I kept saying to myself in the game, "Wow, being spastic sucks. Those involuntary ticks that keep screwing me over are annoying." Then it hit me like a brick. Real life people have to go through this everyday.

Playing through with Crippled I thought, "This is so slow and those douchebags keep fucking me over." Real crippled people have to deal with this is as well. This simple flash game on the internet has done an amazing job showing me the problems of being crippled, the sadness handicapped people feel, and the annoyance of being thought of as less than an able-bodied human.

Amazing job, Cory Martin. Amazing job.

KrazyWorgen (the guy below me) doesn't quite understand why nature allows disabilities in the first place. Sickle cell, the condition he claims to have, actually prevents malaria. The disease cannot attack sickle cells. Autism/asperger's may make somebody incapable of talking or understanding social behavior, but it may also give them superhuman musical or mathematical skills. Many disabilities are trade-offs. Eugenics is a good idea only in rare cases where there is absolutely no benefit to the disability.

Anyway, the game was awesome.

Try completing this game when your character is "Spastic" good god damn luck. I only managed to make it past the room with the low ceiling spikes, and disappearing blocks then said fuck it. was this game meant to be rage inducing???