Reviews for "0RBITALIS"

A 4/5 from me. The game is addicting via simplicity. The goal, gameplay and design is so simple, that it's fun. I could play this for hours without getting bored.
The reason why it's not a 5/5 is because it lacks variety. Would be cool to have things like random asteroids, or asteroid belts and such. It's just stars, planets bigger stars, bigger planets and so on.
All in all, great game. I hope to see more from you.

AlanZucconi responds:

Thank you for the feedback! I made the game for Ludum Dare, so this is as far I could get in 48 hours! :-) I am definitely going to add not only new levels, but also new gameplay elements. :p Fingers crossed, I might be able to do it before January hehe! :)

Wonderful stuff as always Alan! I particularly love the sound design. Very cool. You should really think about making a mobile app version, I'm sure it would do really well.

AlanZucconi responds:

Thank you a lot Dean! :-) I made the game in 48 hours... I didn't expect it to become so popular! :D

What if it just loops? How to pass to another level?

AlanZucconi responds:

You can [CLICK] and it will go to the next level! :-)

That was just "Wow". As cool as simple.

Damnit Kerbal Space Program, you didn't train me for this!

Very fun and addictive game with a nice minimal design. Great for astronomy fans to see if your favorite star system makes an appearance.

AlanZucconi responds:

Thank you! :D I tried to use names of real systems with some similarities to the level I was making! But it becomes harder and harder as soon as you get anti gravity planets hehe! :p