Reviews for "0RBITALIS"

CyberDevil, how is this game is so unique when there are dozens of games like this?
I did not liked this one.
Even "Orbit", a primitive flash game from 2005, feels better than this.

Ludum Dare really brings out the best in people. Awesome idea, simple, unique, and a rel challenge to keep from crashing into at least one of these obstacles, the one sun and the... moon? Square? Great graphics, intuitive controls and what seems to be flawless physics, but I wouldn't know how real they really are. Nice work!

-cd-

The fun part of the game isn't surviving the minimum amount to finish the level, but seeing if you can create semi-permanent orbits that last hundreds of rotations.

This is an excellent base for a game, but as of now is a really spiffy engine tech demo. Adding space naval warware on top of this would probably be a commercial product.

Well, this is one of the most bizarre games I have ever come across. I guess I would need to see a walkthrough to understand it. What can I say? I do recommend it because I want other people to try to understand it. I really have no clue at all what's going on. Can you even go to the next level in any way possibe?

I still give you credit for making something quite creative. It really is original. Too bad I can't get ahead in this. The sounds are quite omnious. I think it would have worked better as a horror game.

Just right at the time when Chang'e has landed, I love the uses of the solar system and space. when i saw binary stars, i thought damn you did do some research. gud jab. For lulz, just add pluto