Reviews for "You Have One Box"

The box has a hard time keeping up with my cursor. When Bob die I cri eveyrtim

Terrible art. Terrible music. Terrible level design. It's so bad it's... kind of charming.

Anyway, not bad for a Ludum Dare game.

The game could be fun to play, overall. But the sound is repetitive. And like what other people said, the box sensitivity is garbage. Fix that and the game can be better, I couldn't even finish it because of the sensitivity.

I think I'l be hearing this music sounding in my head the next time I'm sick in bed with high fever.

Most of the reviews on this page cover it. Although I'd disagree on certain points. For one, some of the levels are VERY hard. Whether it takes 6 million tries to complete something has nothing to do with the difficulty. An element to puzzle-solving is looking at your puzzle before you try to solve it, which you pulled off nicely. Though it was short which, for the purpose of which you made it, can't be helped, you still made good use of your space. And yeah, that music made me want to rip out my ears.

The one point I want to make above all others is the order in which you placed the levels. The absolute hardest level was 9 because you have to follow Bob's exact pace within an excruciatingly narrow, straight-line path. That one should be at the end, because it's just damn hard. So many games do this, it seems. The hardest level/boss/whatever isn't at the end of the game, where it should be. That's the whole point of getting to the end of a game; to overcome the most difficult challenge. That could use some more thought. Other than that, I really don't know anything about programming, so I can't say much more about it. I still think you did good as hell for two days.