Reviews for "You Only Get One Face"

Well that was odd. Really unique concept and I love this... but after submitting it registered full beard. So that. Gonna confess I'm docking a half star for being a tad buggy. There seemed to be some lingering or glitchy particles, upon submission it removed all my changes, and the undo button isn't perfect. If you waved the shaver into empty space and trimmed a tiny particle next to previously shaved space, it will restore particles that were removed by a previous cut, that your brush hit with only by coincidence.

For 48 hours? Not f*cking bad at all. In fact, really good and I love the unique concept employed. Amazed at some of the fun stuff coming out in 48 hours here... so congrats on that.
7/10, 4/5, ~WCCC

pretty good game!

Winnfield and Zappa beards were very incorrect.

Winnfield sideburns should come down a lot more but it only accepts high and tight sideburns.
Zappa's mustache is a lot bigger than the one this accepts.

Where was the Van Dyke? The Circle Beard? The Dali? (Of course with the limitations of not expanding the mustache you couldn't make a Dali)

All-in-all a fun diversion and it is for charity. Good luck with your fundraising! :-)

lol i just drew a dick in his face

triplevisiongames responds:

Haha awesome! I wondered how long that'd take :D

good game but could be improved!