Reviews for "Ducktalez 7"

I remember watching the originals with my father when I was a kid. This brought back a lot of old memories. It was simply amazing and deserves front page!

LOL when Vegeta was tripping balls and and that fight sequence towrads the end with the Beagle Boys really made my day.

it's....OVER.......9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...seconds...:-). Vegeta is real super sand who always tinkles when he trinkles...

5 stars for the DW reference.

YES! Now this is the sort of thing I wanted to see from this revived series! It helps that the animation is simply fantastic. I just love how Vegeta contrasts so well with Scrooge and Julia Roberts too. She kind of reminds me of Mecha Striesand from "South Park". The voices are great too.

I think the funniest part is when it's mentioned that the brownies were the only way for Gyro's mother to take her medicine. Yeah, the acid (or whatever that was) trip was pretty cool too. I just loved seeing Derpy! Everything is so funny and I love all the subtle references to other internet memes regarding these characters. It was probably the biggest Christmas present I could get from you. Okay, it had nothing to do with that, but I'm in the mood.