Reviews for "Dreams of War"

Hey it's me RefinedLight54 again! First lets just say about how excited I was for this thing to come out. I checked your website every day until - the release date! I was so excited and I was fighting my way through the week waiting for the Friday it came out. Well then came the time zones - since you live in Arizona, I'm 17 hours ahead of you. So I had to wait ANOTHER night until the Saturday. I woke up, and it was there. I listened to it the first time with my headphones on full volume, and God was it amazing. It topped ruined world, it topped the quest, bloody hell it probably topped anything! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the violin that is by far the best part of the piece! Everything was so clean and beautiful, and as you said, your mastering and extra time really did pay off for this piece. I don't know how you're going to top this one but I cannot WAIT for you to release your next piece. And as your ending indicates, something big is to come :). 69 Stars out of 5, well done as always. Thanks for reading.
-RefinedLight54

Stadler responds:

This made my day! Glad you especially enjoyed the violin; it took a ton of work!

I must say, 69 out of 5 is gonna be tough to beat - I'll try to do even better for the next one though! Haha

Thanks for the kind words and keep checking back for more music!

(I'd estimate a month or so until another full song comes out, although I plan on doing a "teaser" track in the upcoming weeks so I'll least have something out sooner.)

awesome. that's all that need's to be said.

Stadler responds:

Glad you like it. Thanks!

beautiful.

Stadler responds:

I appreciate that. Thank you!

I love this man, this is why you are one of my all-time favorite musicians on newgrounds :), you never fail to impress me man, you never fail. this is amazing.

Stadler responds:

I can't thank you enough for the continued support! There's plenty more on the way. Thanks for listening!

Amazing work perfect for video games and also good to listen to.

Stadler responds:

Thanks, I appreciate that! It's definitely inspired by many video game soundtracks!