Reviews for "Spacetime Fabric Softener"

I couldn't help but be reminded of this cartoon someone else made awhile back. It was a better one. That is not to say of course, that this wasn't great in its own right. The best part about it is probably the animation. It's just wonderful to see all these colors together! It wasn't so much of a music video as there were no lyrics, or were there?

I guess songs without words could count. I like how you appeal to the explorer in us all. Let us never lose that aspect of our personality. I can see why it has such a high score. It is quite innovative.

Outstanding. I enjoyed very much your visual style. The way you are able to give extraordinary dimensions to objects just by playing with two colors is something that amazed me throughout the video.
The story itself is nice and the pace goes just fine with the music. A lovely journey of just some minutes.
Really nice job sir.
It felt kind of lonely though, like a .. don't know, sadness around this character. But I believe that's something inherent to space itself.

Great stuff man! The animations are so smooth, and they fit the music perfectly. It was a pleasant journey that lasted almost 4 minutes. Awesome.

It's good, amazing really, but boring nonetheless. I would need drugs to enjoy this. That said, good job. I'd love to see you do something darker, or at least more exciting.

Soothing music, cool animation..

Great job, man! 5 stars for you!