Reviews for "Santa Run 2"

I knew it shouldn't be too hard to get at least one medal. I liked this being in the series. It still wasn't quite that good, because I couldn't understand it. I guess I was just moving way too slow at the beginning. I wasn't sure what the balloon meant. It makes sense for someone as fat as Santa to be able to crush bricks.

I guess that would also require some physical strength. The graphics were quite nicely done. There was definitley something different going on constantly. I just appreciated the overall design. It may not have been easy, but I got something out of it.

The only thing I don't like about it is the excessive trial and error. You pretty much HAVE to restart a level over and over and over again to find the shortcuts in order to beat the game. Another minor thing: I didn't even notice the timer at the bottom of the screen on my first attempt (though that might just be me). If it was a clock instead of a circle slowly turning from white to black or the game just told me what it represented, then it would be fine. The graphics are pretty good, the music is nice, albeit not all that holiday oriented, and the gameplay is standard running and jumping trying to get from point A to point B. Also, having the screen shake when Santa lands on the ground was a pretty nice touch. It takes a while to really know how to efficiently beat each level, but other than that, this is pretty fun. I couldn't keep a smile off my face when playing it.

Awesome Game!!! I <3 It 8/10 :D Even do ''Santa Run'' The original was better :)

I like it, and I think it was well done. However, it's just a little too unforgiving for my tastes to really enjoy it. An easier/untimed mode would have been excellent. I think in the end though, you didn't want to make the game with that option, which is respectable - I just disagree. Good game regardless.

I loved the previous games, but noticed a problem on the notebook I'm currently using:

If your computer is too slow, the game doesn't skip frames, but slows down as a whole. Except for the timer, which apparently counts realtime instead of frames. Thus, every time your computer lags a bit, it counts against your time.
I wasn't able to finish the game on this computer due to that bug.