Reviews for "Santa Run 2"

Great game. I'd rather the restart button restart the entire game, since I've found that if I mess up It's pretty much hopeless. A practice mode where you can run around the levels to figure stuff out and then use what you've learned in the actual run would be cool. More music would be nice, since I'm playing the game over and over trying to beat it, I'd like it if there were a few tracks it cycled through.

whileworking responds:

Thanks. Pro-Tip: Hit Q to go back to the title screen, there you can press space to start the game again!

This is really well done, I love the mechanics you added :)
Merry Christmas!

whileworking responds:

Thanks, happy you like it! :)

Why all medal is secret medal or you dont have a piture

I knew it shouldn't be too hard to get at least one medal. I liked this being in the series. It still wasn't quite that good, because I couldn't understand it. I guess I was just moving way too slow at the beginning. I wasn't sure what the balloon meant. It makes sense for someone as fat as Santa to be able to crush bricks.

I guess that would also require some physical strength. The graphics were quite nicely done. There was definitley something different going on constantly. I just appreciated the overall design. It may not have been easy, but I got something out of it.

This is a great Game! Better than the first even, in my opinion! Definitely challenging, yet also very addicting as well. This Game REALLY tests your memory, your perception (spotting certain areas/shortcuts ahead of time, etc) AND patience.

Like the previous Game, I thought the Graphics were solid and colorful, the Music was both nice and catchy (Though could've been a TAD more Christmas themed), Sound Effects were top-notch and Santa making the ground shake whenever he jumps is STILL funny! Also, I loved the addition of both the Reindeer and Cars. How could I not smile seeing Santa driving a red car? Hahaha :D

The only thing keeping me from giving this a perfect score are two flaws I had with this Game.
First flaw was that the balloons would sometimes get stuck in-between a narrow path. And since literally EVERY second counts in this Game, a flaw that subtracts a couple is a biggie in my opinion.
The second flaw is that in level 7 when you would jump on a Reindeer, sometimes it would STILL kill you!

But regardless, this is STILL an Awesome little Christmas-themed Game. One that I highly enjoy and love playing around Christmas time especially. ...Gets me even more into the Christmas Spirit actually. :D Highly looking forward to a possible third installment next Christmas! Keep up the Fantastic work and Merry Christmas! ^_^

P.S. To those who are giving this Game a low score and leaving angry/hateful comments simply because you can't beat it -yet are blaming the timer as to WHY you can't- here's what I have to say...QUIT BEING A BUNCH OF WHINY-ASS BABIES!!! This Game IS beatable y'know! Even IF you die a couple of times! This Game isn't meant to be beaten in a single playthrough!

Yes sir, you dig it! :)