Reviews for "Santa Run 2"

This a good game you should make more games you might know I'm here so i don't have any friends. ):

Reforcing what some had already said... The game is simply amazing! Graphs are cool, the music is sweet, animation is smooth... However, one thing really do bother... There is only ONE way to beat the game! The game forces you to find this only one path because the timer is too short.
You really could increase the timer or, at least, make the time "stop" when the "Animation" between levels is happening.
So, resuming, great game! Just don't make it insanely hard. Some people would like to be able to fail at least once and still win the game XD You could make a "Junior Mode" for the player to learn the levels! Without time!
Hope to see more. Carbo Diem.

whileworking responds:

Thanks a lot for the review. You actually can fail twice and win the game ;) - but I hear you and will think about a solution for that issue for maybe a next game!

The only thing I don't like about it is the excessive trial and error. You pretty much HAVE to restart a level over and over and over again to find the shortcuts in order to beat the game. Another minor thing: I didn't even notice the timer at the bottom of the screen on my first attempt (though that might just be me). If it was a clock instead of a circle slowly turning from white to black or the game just told me what it represented, then it would be fine. The graphics are pretty good, the music is nice, albeit not all that holiday oriented, and the gameplay is standard running and jumping trying to get from point A to point B. Also, having the screen shake when Santa lands on the ground was a pretty nice touch. It takes a while to really know how to efficiently beat each level, but other than that, this is pretty fun. I couldn't keep a smile off my face when playing it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
The Santa Strikes again :3
very good game even better than the first one !!!

Thanks man!

WHOA that moose attakcing you comes straight from the mcKids nes game!!! (look at the "head things" it's a moose)

whileworking responds:

Haha yeah, had to google it but it's similar indeed! But this one is a reindeer! :D