Reviews for "Live Puzzle 2 Christmas"

These jigsaw puzzles are as challenging as a 1000 piece puzzle of clouds. They really make you work!

Nice to see a holiday version of Live Puzzle 2!
These are well done and fun to play, and the medal earning system adds extra incentive to complete everything.
Great job with this guys, I hope you make this a yearly tradition every Xmas!

niiiiiceeeee.

Intersting take on the puzzle genre

Graphic: 5/5
Music:4/5 got on my nerves after 5 puzzles
Quality:5/5
Gameplay:5/5
Idea/Plotline:5/5
TOTAL:24/25=

I would've thought moving puzzles were actually easier to solve than static ones, but turns out it's really the other way around. With little location-specific imagery and effects, matching together tiles is more a matter of looking for nearby similarities than the bigger picture. and for some pictures it was a real challenge to match. Though the faster ones where challenging because of how fast they changed, even the more basic ones were difficult just because there wasn't much reference. Ones with background texture that could be tiled were a bit more appreciative, but overall, this really was no little task to solve! Still have all hard medals remaining, but for now this is about as much work as I'm willing to put in to one puzzle. Great challenge.

-cd-