Reviews for "Pine"

Nature is pretty much the reason why we live. Without the help of trees we would be dead. trees live old and will die old(can they even die old?), or die when chopped down. People pick up your trash when you go outside or if you see trash please pick it up. you will make not only the trees happy but also animals. like bears. who can kill you. even if you help them. survive. the cold. or from hunger. etc.

Beavers kill trees, too.

This is a good short, but nothing brilliant in my opinion. The message has been said for centuries and shorts like this have been made since the dawn of animation and film in general and you did nothing new with it. That being said, it's always good for artists like you to make shorts like this to show everyone that we do not live for ourselves, we live for others.

dylan responds:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: there's nothing that hasn't been said.

Media is a four-chord remix-culture of parodies, knock-offs, reinventings, and retellings of the morals and themes from folk-stories based on fairy tales based on folk stories based on mythology based on the semi-true lives of people long dead. There's not a story out there that hasn't been told and retold.

Except for Breadheads. That one is thoroughly original.

To SafePlagiarism's response to spraycan74:
Perhaps you're right, but you could've juggled the premise more than what you did here. Comparing the ideology presented to a tree was a bit cliché, but endearing. Otherwise, this had decent animation and WOnderful voice acting, so not bad.

It was nice enough animation. Good voice acting and sounds. Not much of a story.

I'll take it.

Nicely done! Very cinematic and really like the animation.

dylan responds:

Yeah, it's super aspect ratio-y, that's probably what makes it so cinematicish.