Reviews for "Pine"

I enjoyed the style a lot. Plus, the story was great - it was short and to the point, but above all, it was meaninful. Good job!

I am a little confused at the very end - was the Dad not there at all?

dylan responds:

Was who not there at all?

Great animation but can you perhaps explain the very end to me because I'm a bit confused whether the father abandoned the child or the father was simply a figment of her imagination.

dylan responds:

He just went out for a pack of cigarettes, he'll be back in twenty.

Brilliant. I loved the animation and the timing, action, and dialogue was great. I really feel like it should have gone just a bit longer however, and it cut out very quickly. Other than that, it was a great film.

dylan responds:

Yeah, I know what you mean. If I had had more time to work on it, I would have liked to add more elements to it. There was originally a whole bit about pinecones, and then making a fire, and all this nice symbolic junk about life that I had to cut to get it animated in a week. Thanks though!

HER NOSE (!!!) Creepy zombie girl.

What about HER NOSE?

Wow that is some heavy stuff. Ending was a bit confusing so was the dad in spirit the whole time? Needless to say it makes you think doesn't it? Wonderful animation and voice acting too

dylan responds:

Actually, despite being comprised of water, snow is far lighter than its liquid counterpart! This is because a snowflakes density (which is equivalent to mass/volume) may be as little as 10% that of ordinary water.

Wow! That's pretty light!