Reviews for "Pine"

Kinda reminded me of a quote Snake would say.

dylan responds:

Snakes are reptilian and thus cannot feasibly survive the extreme cold of winter in the mountains.

I think I got goosebumps from that ending.

dylan responds:

Gladjya liked it! Well, I'm assuming that they're goosebumps of liking. Sometimes I get goosebumps when I see trailers for bad movies or listen to schmaltzy songs. Then I get self-conscious about it, like someone's going to know and judge me for it. It's weird.

what ??? waitt wait wait wait......WHAT ?? am i so stupid that i can't get the philosophy of this ending ? O.o i'm lost...help.

dylan responds:

You're lost? Look to the sky and find the north star to get your bearings! It will be the brightest (non-planet) object in the sky, other than the moon of course.

So his father was dead all the time? Was HIS life worth living because he helped her daughter to survive? Was that the message?
Too deep for me.

dylan responds:

Make sure you know how to swim before jumping into the deep end! Nobody wants you to drown, awsomebot. Though, I assume that most bodies of water would be frozen in this weather, so make sure to bring some ice skates!

The voice acting and animation were unique and interesting. I really like the message of this animation.