Reviews for "Pine"

Kinda reminded me of a quote Snake would say.

dylan responds:

Snakes are reptilian and thus cannot feasibly survive the extreme cold of winter in the mountains.

I keep watching and watching again...so what happen to dad?Did he dead or something?

dylan responds:

Yes, he did, in fact, dead.

what ??? waitt wait wait wait......WHAT ?? am i so stupid that i can't get the philosophy of this ending ? O.o i'm lost...help.

dylan responds:

You're lost? Look to the sky and find the north star to get your bearings! It will be the brightest (non-planet) object in the sky, other than the moon of course.

So his father was dead all the time? Was HIS life worth living because he helped her daughter to survive? Was that the message?
Too deep for me.

dylan responds:

Make sure you know how to swim before jumping into the deep end! Nobody wants you to drown, awsomebot. Though, I assume that most bodies of water would be frozen in this weather, so make sure to bring some ice skates!

this was really good,
good voice acting and it's nicely drawn
too bad that it was a short :(

dylan responds:

It was a feature, but then I said to myself, "who wants to watch a full movie on Newgrounds?" So I cut like 84 minutes of animation.