Reviews for "Pine"

I think I got goosebumps from that ending.

dylan responds:

Gladjya liked it! Well, I'm assuming that they're goosebumps of liking. Sometimes I get goosebumps when I see trailers for bad movies or listen to schmaltzy songs. Then I get self-conscious about it, like someone's going to know and judge me for it. It's weird.

Only a minute long, but a really deep, pretty minute. Definitely worth watching.

gladjya think so!

So his father was dead all the time? Was HIS life worth living because he helped her daughter to survive? Was that the message?
Too deep for me.

dylan responds:

Make sure you know how to swim before jumping into the deep end! Nobody wants you to drown, awsomebot. Though, I assume that most bodies of water would be frozen in this weather, so make sure to bring some ice skates!

The voice acting and animation were unique and interesting. I really like the message of this animation.

Got here via the Pine game, and I really like it. The animation is great, the colors are well chosen, the voice acting feels fluid, and the ending really got me. Also, your responses to the comments are HILARIOUS, so points for that.

I do my best