Reviews for "Pine"

All my five,
Good sound-work, good animation, and a plot that delivers a message eloquently and poetically.
My only possible negative criticism is that the end "Twist" wasn't made clear enough, in a way that may confuse some people- But that's a minor flaw in a beautiful gem.
Keep it up.

dylan responds:

The story carries the same message with and without the twist. The twist just alters what the message applies to. That's why I chose to leave it ambiguous.

So his father was dead all the time? Was HIS life worth living because he helped her daughter to survive? Was that the message?
Too deep for me.

dylan responds:

Make sure you know how to swim before jumping into the deep end! Nobody wants you to drown, awsomebot. Though, I assume that most bodies of water would be frozen in this weather, so make sure to bring some ice skates!

The dad was able to help her by giving her this great lesson of life. She should strive to help people and make life greater for others to live as well as her own.

yeah that could work

full movie would be great. like 15 minutes of this...

dylan responds:

I can put it on loop for you

what ??? waitt wait wait wait......WHAT ?? am i so stupid that i can't get the philosophy of this ending ? O.o i'm lost...help.

dylan responds:

You're lost? Look to the sky and find the north star to get your bearings! It will be the brightest (non-planet) object in the sky, other than the moon of course.