Reviews for "Pine"

Kinda reminded me of a quote Snake would say.

dylan responds:

Snakes are reptilian and thus cannot feasibly survive the extreme cold of winter in the mountains.

It's always a pleasure to come across an animation that isn't trying to be funny. Animations like this are, in my opinion, a true form of art and something truly worth viewing. Thank you for sharing this with us. I hope that your work gets more attention.

dylan responds:

The thing about dramas is that they can miss their mark and still be enjoyable, but, when a comedy misses, it's just plain awful to watch. I completely admire and respect all the guys/gals that can pull off a good comedy piece.

Thanks for the kind words!

Very well done. I really enjoyed this. It turned out lovely. I love the snow scapes and I'm a sucker for windy animation. I love how the characters flow, liked the montage of them trekking the snow into the forest. I'm impressed. This was fun.

dylan responds:

Thanks! It was nice working with you, and I look forward to more projects with you in the future

A cliche, but the animation is so fantastic it fooled me into thinking there was something deep about it for a moment. I don't mind cliches so you're getting four stars from me.

dylan responds:

That snow has got to be at least 3 feet deep in some places, which is pretty deep in my book.

I enjoyed the style a lot. Plus, the story was great - it was short and to the point, but above all, it was meaninful. Good job!

I am a little confused at the very end - was the Dad not there at all?

dylan responds:

Was who not there at all?