Reviews for "Breadheads"

This is amazing, beautiful the story telling the animations so good!

The animation was amazing and the story was really cool and dark and I really liked the vintage fallout-esque music for the chase

This character design and the storytelling that the animation present'd really made this movie pop. I mean seriously it was pretty flippin' sweet. One of the best flashes I've seen in a long while.

Hauntingly good. Man, this is some serious Original stuff. Hands down, 5 stars. Honestly, this is the best flash I've watched on Newgrounds in AGES. It's crisp, clean, the characters are unique, the plot is quick yet brilliant, the art is original, and it's just... Wow...

Well done!!

That ending sure as hell creeped me out when I thought about it enough.

I may not eat bread ever again...
But a well made animation deserves its praise
Bravo cody!