Reviews for "Breadheads"

Yea... This is good. But... It gave me nightmares. 4 stars.

Ho does this get any less than a 5?? Great Work, Looks extremely professional, Amazing!!

That animation was awesome! How long did that animation take you?

amazing work.

the face expressions were INCREDIBLE, and the story itself was good, and even if disturbing, it provided some food for thought.

it was interesting to say the least, to see soldiers on the verge of famine, trying to survive, and when the one of the new arrivals became into bread-man, they got faces like the grinch (nice imitation of grinch's evil face, great work!)
and they tried to eat the man.
what i liked the most in this movie was the seargeant's (moustache guy's) humanity and respect for life, even at the verge of starvation/death.
he was very brave, and a very nice person, it was great to see him fight for some humanity, even in such a horrible situation, even in the hunger, even in the most horrible conditions.
great drawings, and horrifying infection drawings, good story, and amazing characters create this movie, and make it a great thing 2 watch.

keep it up, you have incredible talent!

codywalzel responds:

Thanks for taking teh time to let me know! I will keep it up.

I gave it a big fat half star
Because the bread guy got killed
He should have gotten a weapon and killed them

codywalzel responds: