For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Breadheads"

so yeah

Very mind disturbing, but great animation. Lots of work, I guess.
Thanks for sharing.
Keep the good work!

Really weird, but still intruiging, you can see eash side of the story clearly. The sick soldiers don't ant to die, the starving ones want to eat, and the commander wants to protect all of them, there is no win win here. The red monochrome was very fitting too, giving you a sense of loneliness and emptyness. As weird as it is, it's still good, an explanation as to why their heads turned to bread would be nice though.

holy shit

this reminded me of some of the animations from a 90's show on Mtv called Liquid television. Look up, 'Head Detective", "Maxx", "Aeon Flux" good job. frame by frame hand drawn animation>flash puppet style animation