Reviews for "Breadheads"

Awesome!!

Only dissapointment is the ending. For me, anyway.

I was looking forward to the bread having some weird side effect. Like if the starving soldiers ate the breadhead and had breadheads themselves, thus becoming a meal for their sympathetic commander.

I'm not sure if that would have been a happier ending, since they would eat the bread head anyway, but I like seeing bad guys get what's coming. Course, maybe that's the point.

I always see good things coming out of Pratt, seems like a wonderful institution! Great work and confidence to run with such an abstract concept.

Holy hellfire that was awesome! Loved the characters even though there were no words spoken, something that's truly hard to do.

Brb, making a sandwich.

That was incredible! I'm curious,
how long did it take you??