Reviews for "Breadheads"

I really have so much to say about this cartoon, but I think it'd be best to pick out my favorite parts and explain why this flash was just so great.

**Mild spoilers:

The calming music playing as the "breadhead" rushed down the corridors kind of made me feel that whole "life goes on without you" saying, and that eating the "breadheads" was all a matter of good conscience .

Honestly I thought the reality of it was that they were hallucinating and merely so hungry that they had turned into cannibals... this might have been the case, was I paying attention enough?

Also, I loved how you showed "aftermath" during the credits, really good way to show who did what, and also give a light little flip-book of what had happened.

One small note: The whole flash involved a set monochromatic color scheme, and after the credits rolled to show what may or may not have happened, or just to show some other metaphor, the color scheme had broken. I'm not sure if this was intentional, but I guess it was just something that made me open my eyes for a second.

Overall, You have a ton of potential, and I really enjoyed this piece! It's original and creative content like this that gets remembered for years to come!

I just... Wow. It was intense. It did really create a creepy atmosphere and captivated me. Really good job.

Incredible artwork (you don't see hand-drawn videos very much), nice theme...though overused. Just a bit of waste...everything was hand-drawn, but there wasn't much action/detail

Damn...dats some sick terrifying stuff, insanity and starvation...great animation and fluidy feeling (Y)

Run bread man,run,but you can never escape....