For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Breadheads"

cool

I say this is a very well done short movie
all these details......very well done =)
It takes you on a trip to a time, when war was present and sickness took over them soldiers mind
and of course they gotta eat.....
poor breadheadz :D

Can someone please explain the metaphor?

Its amazing ;_; i fking love creepy stuff ...not scarry... just creepy ^^

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, or for civilians, WTF? That was freaking crazy. The animation was amazing, but the story was beyond screwed up. You did a great job showing just how desperate the men were, but it seems odd that the fat ones (spoiler alert) were the ones who turned into bread. If that's the case, I have to agree with Mellowin as far as them resorting to cannibalism. Also, some of their noses looked a little too um... different than noses. I may not look at bread the same, or even eat it for a while. I'm definitely going to recommend this.