For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 20 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Qumi-Qumi "Boss in Love""

Awesome work as always. Also, at 9:30 cute sexy scantly clad bunny girl calander in the loo. We need to see more of these.

I allready can't wait for the next episoden xD Love it!

I think this is the best content on NG. I mean the whole series. No fault to be found and just loads of astonishing creativity. I love how the speak their made-up language with a Russian accent, and how the language is a mix of English, Russian and nonsense. The voice acting is perfect, the music great, the animation beautiful. And it's just funny as hell. And cute. And original. And did I say funny?

now put some grotesque thing in the anime and automatically become a nickckelodeon cartoon...
btw nice job of your team

bigger outlandish gifts are not always better guys but sweets really do help om nom nom yummy :9 icky... old creeper geezer but all he want is to be loved but still.... creeper... Ehehehe ms. cake came back XD