For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Qumi-Qumi "Boss in Love""

This is very bizarre, but I kind of like it.

Haha, another great episode! Romance, drama, action, comedy... a mashup of all forms of entertainment. Great animation, great sound, great everything. Keep it going!

-cd-

I really liked this. I think it's probably because it just seems like a bunch of random stuff is going on at first. I don't even know why she was turned into a giant octopus, but it all made sense by the end. At least sweets are something people associate with Christmas. The animation and voices were quite good. I can see this becoming popular like Pingu, you know, a foreign show with no real words.

Or were those really Russian words? I don't know much about the language. When you're the only girl around, guys tend to fall in love with you. I felt bad for the cupcake guy at the end. Maybe I've been watching too much "Adventure Time".

I think this is the best content on NG. I mean the whole series. No fault to be found and just loads of astonishing creativity. I love how the speak their made-up language with a Russian accent, and how the language is a mix of English, Russian and nonsense. The voice acting is perfect, the music great, the animation beautiful. And it's just funny as hell. And cute. And original. And did I say funny?

I allready can't wait for the next episoden xD Love it!