00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Reviews for "Scream"

What the hell was that...I loved it!

That was amazing, I would have given it higher on the style but 90% of it was just like the movie and the other 10% was pure hilarity....Great job on the animation too!

it was a good movie..

it was a little scary but how come you cannot kill orange clock????

mjnoir1 is right

A lot of clock crew people have great skills for flash. But they use it to make Fruits that talk. Most of them talk like robots which is more stupid. Well thats all i got to say except one thing. Strawberry clock would his stupid red ass whiped by Super Man if you didnt know that KnottberryClock.

Hilarious

You and Orange really are the standouts of the Clock Crew. This movie is by far the best clock movie. It's great to see that you can innocently poke fun at the clock crew :) It IS extremely funny, I don't know what all these guys are saying. Great job knottsberryblock!

LOL

that was pretty funny..i dunno why..LOL the end was funny..well it was better than most clock films...not that im biased..but it actually had voices n shit..nice job