Reviews for "Empire Business"

Its so fun to wait for all the money to pop up and then grab it all at once! FARBULARS DARLINZZZ!

Nice idead.

Suggestion:
When the coins are pulled in by the magnet in a straight horizontal (vertical) line, they jump one unit up and down (left and right) along the line.
That is probably just a < instead of a <= problem.

BEST GAME EVAR, Almost, You'll never beat Madness project Nexus

blablob responds:

Now THAT would be quite an achievement.

Silly game, I wonder tho how it kept me playing? Is it the dollars/sense of money somehow subconsciously or perhaps it's just fun to see an amount of things grow like that, that plus trying to get there as fast as possible probably, ah well.

Wow nice game

So my Initial response to this is its a decent start its interesting, This was kind of cool, I like the idea of it all and I see no major negitives in the game itself its a good little time waster I do think you should ad a negitive like have bubbles that float around and if you hit a bubble it could decrease your money just an idea that could make it more fun, and I like what you got here, I didnt find any Lackluster parts but as I do review this if I find some new things to put up ill mention it as this is only the start of this flash entry aswell as review, So just wanted to throw that out there.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~