Reviews for "Swimming Pool Monster"

Nice break from the regular type of games like this, being a monster instead of a human, and progressing through levels one spanking at a time, then clothing, then other stuff... more and more challenging. I like how you can take off multiple items at the same time if the girls overlap, and grab more than one at a time... and the finale after level 10 was a befitting reward too. Keep it going!

-cd-

Oh fuck!, The octopus tentacles coming by.=
¡¡Oh carajo!!, los pulpos se vienen por los tentáculos.

This 10 level clicking game is good but if u got a laptop its kills your keys and the last girl u fuck is the one u cum into

nice

Really good game, nice graphics, fun gameplay, and hot very HOT!, this Polvo its an Mad Fucker, haha.
Btw, you can fuck two girls at the same time.