For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Swimming Pool Monster"

this game was fonominal and thats no me saying that its my dick

RELEASE THE KRAKEN! (on her ass)

I finally beat it but my arm hurts like a mother fucker from clicking so much.

okay now this is just bull shit now. don't even fucking kid yourself dude, i've been to you website and i must say you are giving way less to the NG community than your other websites. i've been to the game of desires website and looked at the section where you plaster your logo on your games. there are literally over 80 games in that one category in which only about a small fraction was brought here and the new ones youre showing here are insulting to us. people seriously go to the website, it has ones that the NG community hasn't even gotten at all. seriously, if youre going to gain your fame back here on this website, step up more. putting old games from your website isn't going to get you any more fame than infamy considering the quality of some of them

great but wish there's a mode without the lifeguard