Reviews for "Swimming Pool Monster"

It doesn't really make sense that your a tentacle monster in a swimming pool that people are unaware of, but okay. XD

It would be really nice if it was a simple tentacle game that was just sex like Kajio and Rock-Candy's or even like the other games somehow, a tentacle monster that can talk and flirt with other people, but having a hentai game in this fashion is kind of annoying. :( (In a way, I guess it would be nice to have a hentai game of every game category. :p Maybe. XD)

Also, it's weird that this is still categorized as "Simulation - Dating" despite the very different gameplay most of the other types have, I wouldn't even really call it "Dating". :p

Also, while the game seemed kind of annoying with the constant clicking and watching out for the lifeguard, I wouldn't really call the game hard. :p Also, while the lifeguard seemed a bit too attentive on the last levels, I tried my best to have sex with multiple girls at the same time. XD It kind of made me horny, I thought I might as well. >///< (Plus, it makes the level go quicker if I can do it right. :p)

I kind of don't want to have to go through all of that just to get to the end, and the only other tentacle games I know is Rock-Candy's Onihole game which is too short, and Demon Girl which might count but involves dodging things (I try getting captured on purpose for a while and then get to the next level. :p)

We need more good tentacle games. ^^;

One of the best games they made.
The Lifeguard is the only thing that sucks about it.

patethic game,

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard, man!!

it's like perry the perv