For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Swimming Pool Monster"

the life guard was the most annoying part just said fuck after the fifth time he caught me

LOL, maybe to play once... but seriously... a green octopus spanking gorgeous babes while they casually waltz across the pool area... c'mon...

It's challenging without being hard enough to stop, and it keeps up the fun throughout the game, so you're not waiting 30 minutes to see something interesting.

The concept is good and gameplay is actually fun at times but there's not enough reward to the effort and not enough time to appreciate and enjoy the sex animations, which is usually the point of this kind of games, one way of solving this issue would be to have a sex/teasing/spanking scene at the end of each level like the one on the ending.

Pretty good sex game. The controls are responsive and it's a good thing that getting an item refils a bit your time bar. Real good stuff.