Reviews for "Swimming Pool Monster"

Heh,
This really is a hard game.

very hard game but very sexy

nice game, a little on the aggravating side when the life guard makes an appearance, but all in all, pretty solid. There was one level where the life guard woke up every 3 seconds, and didn't allow me to get the objective done, resulting in time running out.

Haha pretty good idea! But it could have used some soundeffects (watersplashes etc) and better music.

The lifeguard part doesn't need any sort of fixing in my opinion. If he opens his eyes, just go underwater. It will take a few tries to get trough each level, but it's not that hard.

It's a nice game, but I really wish there was a better reward in the end. You just get to fuck and cum in one girl. I think it would be nicer if you had some kind of gallery, in which you can see all the actions, without the lifeguard. You could also zoom in and cum in and on the girls, that would have been a lot better. It's just difficult to masturbate and try to concentrate on the game at the same time.