Reviews for "Pocahantas"

Fuck! It's like a Shad stole some Disney magic and mixed it with his art work!

This is seriously epic! ^_^

Omg... I'm in love ;)

PocahontASS

Excellent

Wow okay this one right here is really nice. I like the way you have "CAPTURED" the kind of "COLORING" is just like that of a disney film or reel. I like the way you've recaptured this in the tone and the shading. The shading really seems to be something you're best at. I like the way she is looking over the shoulder slightly as well. The position of her bum over the back and the head looking over is something really "CLASSY" for a sexy pose of this gorgeous body type. The way you recreated her face and "FACIAL-EXPRESSION" is good as well, the overall smile and lips just like that of the disney film. The necklace and the outfit being slightly visiable was also a nice touch and something good. Even the tattoo on her arm is very good and movie accurate. I think the thong is great because it is just like something she would wear. I know she wouldn't have a thong, but the way you made it look like her dress was a nice touch. I even enjoyed the background you have here of her sitting inside a room, but wouldn't it be better to have her in a forest setting or something more to suit the outfit you have picked out? I think that overall it is a great piece of work and classy to not show too much, as she isn't really a sexual character when you think about her, but all women have needs and she makes you want to "FULFILL" her needs.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Change your background to fit the setting of this outfit and theme

~X~