Reviews for "The Man Who Won't Rhyme"

This is a perfect message to get across so many closed minds. Thank you for this piece of art.

I've been on Newgrounds 3 years. And I've never found anything worth writing a review for, as amazing as the flash movies on this site are, nothing stimulated the raw emotion I felt at the end of this short flash. This is amazing. I hope you make more. 5 stars for you sir. You are a genius.

I write very few reviews, but this one seriously calls for one. This is brilliant. The story made me cry. It wasn't what I was expecting, but it's still amazing. My only problem is that I can't give it more than 5 stars.

Haven't written a comment in a while but this was a Newgrounds Masterpiece unlike we have witnessed in a while. Congrats!

This made me sad. Like really sad. Like I may need a psychological consultant now.