Reviews for "The Man Who Won't Rhyme"

wow this was awesome it was very poetic on how it shows how hard some peoples lives can be in this world of indifference we all live in and even the people with strongest indestructible spirits can break them in some form or way

This was so beautiful

Great story, Awesome animation. This really brought on some feels. but I loved every minute of it =) I'm sorry to see some of the reviews are negative because of the story, this was very creative and I don't see many stories like this.

I don't know what's worse- your capacity to take any and all dissension against homosexuality and turn it into a pathetic and insulting strawman, or that you essentially labeled "homosexuality" and "art" as one and the same so that bashing one is immediately bashing the other. Repugnant.

I normally wouldn't rate something with animation and voicework of this caliber this low, but seeing as it's all just being used as a propaganda tool I don't want to give the impression that I actually support ANYthing you've said in this farcical video of nonsensical metaphors. I don't. I think it's a waste of talent, time, and effort, and repulsively low and manipulative, and I wish you'd gone for something less controversial- or at least done it more tactfully.

FrozenFire responds:

I wrote it for people who still can't understand the concept at this point on our political time scale. I have a very low mentality towards them. I treat them like children because they are loaded with childish notions. The whole thing is Dr. Suess'd for christ sake.

Want tact? Go to a Pride parade.

This gave me the feels.....Dude.