Reviews for "The Man Who Won't Rhyme"

There is a lot of meaning that can be taken from this. It shouldn't be taken at just face value, but rather how it can be a lesson to people to strive for what THEY want to live for and not what someone else wants them to live for. Find what makes you happy and live a wonderful life. These are wise words. Well done animator, well done.

I did not see that coming, that was really beautiful, so sad.

Smooth animation, charming style, and the voice acting was fantastic, really good with a strong message.

great little story with a unexpected dark turn, love the rhymes and the voice acting is great! well done :)

this is my favorite NG movie this year i think! it was done really well. the narration was amazing and a ending leaving you saying, 'woah, dude' shocking i must say but loved it all the same.
its not homophobia as some would say, it was potential, then loss and giving it away. a tragic story if i ever heard one.

Wow. This is amazing. I really don't think there is anything more to say.
One thing though,