For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "The Man Who Won't Rhyme"

Perfect. Just perfect.

After a week of thinking on what to say to this heart-warming and somewhat funny tale, I have finally found it.

I loved every second I dedicated myself into watching this perfect heart-warming piece of shit, it was so saaaad, but so fuuny!! And soo sweeet! But that shit's for over-emotional fools...I focus on the quality of voice acting, animation, and finesse of the story-telling. This is obviously made by the mind of FrozenFire, a man with a great gift of both story-telling, and animation all at once.
This is the guy who made Relive Your Life, which has made me fall in love with his work. And it has recently came to me that I haven't fanned him yet. Now I have.

Tomar's brilliant impersonation of the elder man has immediately gripped me, in what slightly reminds me of Forrest Gump, don't ask why. With MichaelJ doing an impersonation of a young gay person known as the main character, what's not to love here? The voice acting? No. The story-telling? Hell no! That shit's deep! The music? It's great! What're you talking about!?!?!

Man, you don't stop doin' what you love, you hear!?! Or...read...

FrozenFire responds:

Reviews like these make it all worth it ;)

Damn, just DAMN

that was so deep that i could cry

I'll admit the animation is great, and it's all very well put together. Good job!

But I gotta say, I'm bored of the politics of this subject. I find it hard to believe that any substantial number of people would ever have something this sickening happen to them these days. I mean, I live in Tennessee, not exactly California, and NOBODY I know currently thinks it's wrong to be gay. I'm really wondering where all of this "woe is us" business is originating for gay people. Who outright murders their family's lover because he's gay anymore? I know the whole marriage thing is a hot topic, but that seems more like a... minor annoyance compared to outright murder of this caliber. SO, in review of the actual piece, I think this was WAAAAYY too heavy handed, and while I as an artist appreciate how much time and effort this took to complete, I didn't enjoy it at all. It just made me sick, and not sick feeling bad for gay people, but sick in a "Oh God - another video about how persecuted gay people are, shoot me" kind of way. Not interesting, and, in my humble opinion, ya'll took it way too far.