Reviews for "Feed Us - Lost Island"

Nicely done, graphically and gameplay wise. You guys do good games.

I did get stuck once though and it seems to be a bug in the game as others have stated.

The intro of the game is unnecessarily long. But otherwise it's better than most games on here.

Great game but sometimes a dead one becomes a dead body instead of a skeleton; more over sometimes humans, dead or alive, go out of the screen...

Hey Guys just want to that say have many feed us games but why? and when you type Feed Us-Lost Island hack just not right to be.then I meant to say some cheat who posted , and the game eats the people isn't true or not to. can you release the piranha fish who invented this fish who? yes God ofcourse and is always started movie thinging thing .Why they use helmets and more blood to use and not overall the score to me the control not really controlling the fish and try it hack not to be downloaded just and wa-la finish the game and meet to me can you ?GOODLUCK PLAYING ! :) ;)

I would have given you all 5 stars because this is a magnificent game but there were two problems. Challenge #37: knock the ball in the bay out of bounds. It makes it painfully obvious that as the fish grows, that initial hit radius does not so you always have to hit the ball on that invisible square. Also, the ball does not roll off the land like the fish does, if you don't hit it hard enough, it falls into the water and becomes unreachable and you have to leave and comeback. The other problem was that you wanted us to like on facebook for the final weapon. Attention seeking like that will get you nowhere. -.5 stars for each problem.