Reviews for "Feed Us - Lost Island"

love these games but always still so laggy.

The interface is far too intrusive.

everything that pop up on screen is just way to large and gets in way of the game play and is extremely large and annoying. There are times that it feels that about 2/3rds the screen is filled up with an objective a combo or something else on the screen. Its annoying and gets in the way. I cant rate this any higher since it really kills the fun of the game. The game is fun but the buggy controls and annoyingly large stuff that pops up during the game hinders a lot.

good job! I like it, :)

great idea. fun game i always wanted to do that in a game . add save game and extend the adventure and i wont be going out for days.