Reviews for "Earn To Die 2012: Part 2"

I don't know is it just a bug or is it just that I suck at the game. Here is the problem: I fully upgraded everything on my fire truck, but the moment that I start the day, my gas tank starts at around 60% and the moment I start the engines, the gas runs out hell fast, even if I do not press anything. Please fix this problem if it is a bug, otherwise I won't even be able to pass level one. All in all, it is a great game to play.

fun game as always but still why are u adding that superb awsome and such so much its realy realy annoying first time or 2 its cool but after that gets old can u make it so u can turn off those things?

very very cool game :D I already beat the game in one day :D very easy the maker needs to make it more challenging and add more vehicles that u can drive :D

4.5 / 5 but only because I want MOAR!!! :D awesome game

I have a quick funny question to ask. I ran out of gas right before I got to a checkpoint, so why can't the guy just walk to the house instead of having to walk all the way but just to cover the same ground and where are all these fire trucks coming from?! Anyway this is an awesome game and the ragdoll effect made it funnier to run over the zombies with the car. An awesome FIVE STAR GAME! well done.