Reviews for "The Legend of Nylocke"

A fine addition- Nylocke's a pretty fun character, so it was nice to see him in a more serious light.
Also; was that Emi partnered with the Demon King?

Funny, I thought it was CardGamesFTW that did the voice of Nylocke. It's going to be hard getting used to all these new names, like my own, hee hee. I was a bit disappointed this was not an actual episode. I'm glad you switched to the new mp4 format. For some reason, it wasn't working for me for awhile. The animation is quite fantastic.

I thought it would just be Nylocke boasting about himself, but it was a lot more than that. It mostly works because of the other characters. Whatever happened to Demonking in the original TTA? With a name like that, it's hard to imagine him being a good guy. That big boobed lady looks weird with that face.

I love the new rivalry (and the facial hair), but sadly, demonking's voice acting is a bit... lengthy. a bit drawn out. the characterization is great and all, but he just takes forever talking.

Also, wasn't he supposed to be a bit more on the 'im just some guy' side, and not really a roleplayer? ah, whatever.

I'm kinda wierded out by how the Demon king is out of character... By being in character...
Eh, fuck it, I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Awesome voice acting, awesome animation, a rather plotless encounter with dubious moral... but plenty of strong personalities. I like the DBZ-style of that demon, the continuous flow of words and fights, the always-present tension and the main characters constant optimism. Keep it going!

-cd-