Reviews for "The Legend of Nylocke"

I would be great if you add some other details to character bodies to make them look better, like it very much you selected a nice voice to this video, guess much time was spended on this... Nicee !

I couldn't tell if this animation was meant to be funny or serious. I laughed at times, but paid attention to the plot at others. I'm not sure what's going on the entire episode, that may be my own fault since I haven't watched any of the other animations, but you could do more to explain what's happening.

Why does the demon guy suddenly attack Tim Curry? At no point did Tim say "and then I'm going to betray demon guy" or anything to void their alliance, at no point was he hit to break his concentration or have some mind control gem shattered or anything, and at no point did Nylocke say "look within your heart, demon guy, help me!" There was absolutely no logical reason for the demon to switch sides where he did and, subsequently, no reason for the whole conversation that came immediately after. I get that this whole flash is basically the plot of The Incredibles (albeit with a much more irritating protagonist), but the second in command in that movie had an excuse for betraying the villain, this demon just kind of does it out of the blue.