Reviews for "The Legend of Nylocke"

Why does the demon guy suddenly attack Tim Curry? At no point did Tim say "and then I'm going to betray demon guy" or anything to void their alliance, at no point was he hit to break his concentration or have some mind control gem shattered or anything, and at no point did Nylocke say "look within your heart, demon guy, help me!" There was absolutely no logical reason for the demon to switch sides where he did and, subsequently, no reason for the whole conversation that came immediately after. I get that this whole flash is basically the plot of The Incredibles (albeit with a much more irritating protagonist), but the second in command in that movie had an excuse for betraying the villain, this demon just kind of does it out of the blue.

Stoked!
I am always excited to see a new episode of TOME on the FP.
The animation / art, as well as the audio seems to have taken a step up in quality in this episode, excellent.
I'm really glad to see chapter starring Nylocke, which gives us more insight into his awesomeness.
This series is amazing!
I will be waiting impatiently for the next installment. :D
Keep up the great work guys!

Why does the "DK" on his belt keep reversing?

nylocke, still one of the BEST characters I have ever seen

love the series but lol isnt the dmonking ripped straight out of DBZ? even with the initials on the pants