Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "-FlyBoy&GabberGirl-"

Review part:
This song definitely feel energetic (no doubt). Mixing and mastering all went flawless. Your synths kinda work together really nicely. The whole remains a bit repetitive, but that is pretty common in videogame music (as long as your main melody is awesome). I was really stunned after 2:00. I almost thought you were going to give this hyper song a shade of dubstep (I think I did that once in my last track, hence it struck me). About the hyper aspect: The tempo is pretty close to Drum&Bass, I think. It's always nice to mention that someone made a multi-style song.

Question part:
As you love FM Basses, and you make pretty neat ones, I've been wanting to ask you this:
Are you once going to make a serious severely heavy , heavily punchy, agressive (melodic) dubstep track once? That would be sooooo epic! \:D/

Ingen tvil: 5/5
- BlastBeats

Waterflame responds:

Thank you! :D I appreciate it! And yes, I have thought about it, but dubstep is not really my thing. I do like it, I'm just not that into it. Maybe some day! (some day soon?)

So jumpy and energetic XD nothing better to listen to other than something as amazing as this, awesome job waterflame :D

Your songs keep on getting better and better! I sometimes compare these recent songs to your very old songs and I can hear a HUGE difference! At 1:33-1:38(ish) I can remember these notes in a few of your other songs from a little while back! The tune is catchy and bouncy. It is a little repetitive, but for the kind of game this would fit into, I have no complaints. All in all, 5/5
(P.S. Could you think about making another scary song? -stalker- was creepy but not scary.... just a thing to think about ^.^)

The adventure never ends!

Loved it.
You imagined it for a game, so it would make sense to cut out the 2 seconds of silence at the end for a loop friendly tune.