Reviews for "Lost Outpost"

Amazing game! So much fun, the only complaint I have is that, while if says you've already bought whatever attachment, to use it during the current level, it will still require you to pay the money originally required to buy it in order for it to be unlocked in the inventory. Not really a problem, I just think if that's the case, the shop menu should reflect that instead of telling you it has already been purchased. Otherwise, AMAZING!

Squize responds:

Sounds like a bug to me, that wasn't the intention ( As that would suck ).
Pleased you enjoyed it, and yeah, sorry about the bug man

Wow...just...WOW!, One of the best games i ever played!

As I played past versions of Outpost Haven I never expected it to be so tense in certain levels. The secret was as you say... a message from the Owl men also with text playing on and on... It actually can grow to paranoia. It has a highscore ;) mine is 10.250. The best weapon is still unchanged plasma rifle as always... just grab some Fmg +dmg and some more +fire rate in exchange for laser and you are good to go that gun makes the game too easy though it took me about 2-3 hours and I'm excited to say... This is actually high nerve, psychological gameplay that actually tries to control your thoughts and to make mistakes... Man this was something special I'd say.

Squize responds:

Thanks, so glad you enjoyed it. We balanced the game so it was slightly easier than harder, as we want people to play through it all.

Addictive game, cool ending. My SMG ended up being better than the Vulcan :/

Squize responds:

Yeah the SMG was really under powered in the first two games, so I gave it a bit of love this time. Looking at the stats the Vulcan is still more powerful as it spits out a ton of bullets, but then you have the downside of the rev up time to try and counter balance that.

very nice! i really like the simultaneous stories. we get the best of both worlds, literally. the whole thing is really awesome. my biggest complaint from the last one was how slow you moved, so im stoked to be moving faster, but just enough to keep the feel of the first. kudos!

Thanks mate :)