Reviews for "The Forgotten Legion"

22 Favorite CUTE Equestria Girls; Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttreshy, Aplejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applebloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadneces,
Ms. Cheerilee, Spitfire, Derpy, Colgate, Lyra, Bon Bon, Octavia, Vinyl, Snowdrop and Zecora.

VERY good and that necklace cosgriff was holding I saw that symbol before somewhere I think it was the symbol of a cult in a video game I played once but still great video dude!!!

Thanks!

I have a couple of questions for you:

Is this flash animation inspired by the Castle Series?

How come a those "Arnold Schwarzenegger" lizards can fit throught vents? they're so big

Did you used a "Men In Black"reference for the lizards ability to shoot spike things from their hands?

That is all. I have no offense for you sir Im just asking if you have inspirations and telling you to make the story more realistic forgive me sir :(.

-They are quite flexable
None taken, there were countless numbers of flaws in the first episode. In the second and third episodes, the story will really start to pick up with more dialogue, more character development, plot progression, better voice acting and better looking alien-conceptions for the Legion to face. Glad to answer any questions.

It just like Castle the Stick Movie

This is one of the most exciting things I have seen in here for a while. You deserve all 5 stars

Specked responds:

:o thanks man, wait till you see the second episode! haha